Situated in the middle of the Bay of Bengal, the Andaman and Nicobar Islands was a fabled land. Travellers would whisper to each other about islands so incredible that they were to die for. The beaches, they said were the most beautiful that they had laid eyes on.
4 days – 3 nights
The newest of the Abbott World Marathon Majors, the Tokyo Marathon is known for its excellent organisation. Alongside the crowds and volunteers, there is plenty of sightseeing from the past, present and future. Whether its traditional shrines, modern day skyscrapers and fancy shops in the commercial hubs or stages of performers and bands dotted along the course playing local music and folk dancing, there’s plenty in terms of entertainment on this course. The Tokyo Marathon is also where the Japanese shed their famous reserve and hit the streets in all manner of fancy dress.This is a marathon and sightseeing tour rolled into one so don’t forget to carry your cameras!Our ideally located hotel, only minutes from the start line, tops off an excellent race experience.Active Holiday Company is proud to be the Official Tour Operator for the Tokyo Marathon.
Tokyo – Shinjuku Washington Hotel or similar
Dates & Prices
23rd to 26th February 2018
|Event||Per person on Twin (Runner)||Single Room||Per person on Twin (Non Runner)|
|Marathon||INR 1,24,900||INR 1,49,900||INR 94,900|
- Non-runner prices on sharing basis
- Extra nights for pre and post stay are available on request
- Travel Insurance covering medical and evacuation is mandatory for all travellers
- This cost exclude GST 5%
- Flights and visa are not included
- Includes Guaranteed Race entry
YOUR RACE PACKAGE HOTEL
The hotel is the perfect location to explore the delights of the city of Tokyo and located near the starting point.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- 3 Nights accommodation
- Daily Breakfast and local taxes applicable
- One way transfer from the finish area to the hotel on race day
- Guaranteed Race Entry for the Tokyo Marathon 2018
- The exact inclusions on your trip are detailed on every trip page.
- Typically, the cost of flights, visas, passport, insurance is not included in the tour price unless stated otherwise.
- Any meals not mentioned as included are at your own expense.
- Single rooms, optional tours and extra nights cost extra.
- Tips for drivers, guides and tour managers is not included in your tour price.
- Arrival and departure transfers may or may not be included in your tour price – this is clearly stated on the trip page.
- Excess baggage, porterage, laundry, phone calls, alcoholic beverages are considered personal expenses and not included in your tour price.
- GST, VAT and other taxes as applicable in your country are additional to the tour price.
Terms & Conditions
Non-refundable Booking fees: Rs.20000 per person. October 20th Rs.50,000 per person. Final payment due by 31 Dec 2017
Before October 20th – Non-refundable deposit. On or before 01st Jan 2018 – 60% of the tour price. On or before 31st Jan 2018 – 80% of the tour price. On or after 31st Jan 2018 – 100% of the tour price.